Puppy Potty Training-- It's a connenient, step by step guide at your fingertips that gives you detailed, real life examples of exactely what to do and when to do it so that your puppy really understands just what she's supposed to do.
The “down” or “lay down” command is one of the basic commands and should be one of the first things you teach your dog once he learns to sit on command. It is not hard to train a dog to obey commands and once you have done one command, it gets even easier as the process is basically the same for each. Here are some steps you can use to teach your dog to lay down on command.
1. Get the dog to sit (you should have already trained him in this command)
2. Firmly give the “down” command while gently forcing his legs out in front (this will cause him to lay down). Click Here For--Dog Training Online
3. Give your dog praise. Show him you are really happy with your voice and body language.
4. At first the dog will get right back up, but as time goes on you can lengthen the time the dog stays in the down position by waiting to give him praise.
5. Repeat three to five times at each session. Repetition is important but you don’t want to do too much at one time. If you really want to drill it in, you can have several sessions spaced out throughout the day.
Click Here For Over 1000 Natural Solutions To Heal Your Pet At Home! Natural remedies - So You Can Treat Your Pet At Home Without A Veterinarian!
There are more rewards than meets the eye to training your dog. For one the dog gets used to listening to his name. He also will get used to doing things on your command. All in all, training strengthens your positions – you as leader and helps the dog feel secure. Spend a couple of minutes each day training your dog. This will help cement your friendship.
Get Free Diabetic Supplies!
For more than 10 years, American Diabetes Services has provided people with Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes FREE glucose meters and no- or low-cost diabetic testing supplies. We deliver testing strips, glucose meters and other testing supplies to our patients’ doorsteps. We know how time consuming and frustrating it is to fill out lengthy insurance forms and we know how expensive co-payments can be – not to mention waiting for Medicare reimbursements – so American Diabetes Services makes it simple by taking care of all of the paperwork.
Free Diabetic Supplies
No Waiting for Reimbursement
No Out of Pocket Expenses
NO waiting in line at the pharmacy
Obinna Heche: Los Angeles- California
To find excellent information about Dog Training, Dog Behaviour, Dog Obedience Training, Dog Food, Dog Health, Grooming and Dog Care. Everything that concerns Dog Owners and their Dogs.. Visit.. http://myspace.com/biggso